Saturday, January 1, 2011

xIndies' Year Long "Indie-a-Day" Begins


With 2010 ending, I began thinking of ways that I could contribute to the Xbox Indie Game community through my blog. Other sites do a great job of reviewing games and covering news, which led me to question my intentions of doing the same things with this blog. Long-winded explanations aside, my main goal was, and still is, to show people the quality games on the service and why the Indie Channel should be noticed. And, after reviewing several ideas that would help me to achieve that goal, I decided to highlight one indie game a day this year. In this "Indie-a-Day" feature I will purchase a game and post my impressions, screenshots, and videos. I hope I can shed some light on some quality games that should be played. Stick around for this daily feature and more in the year to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment